The Balanced Scorecard Forms a basis for planning, controlling and the analysis of activities of the company on the strategic horizon.
Improving the efficiency of strategic management processes
Development of a balanced scorecard
For long-term success in business isn’t enough to develop a winning strategy. It is necessary to support it in an actual condition and to provide strategy accomplishment in daily activities of the company. These problems are solved by means of strategic management processes:
- Strategic Planning
- Strategic Controlling
- Strategic Analysis
- Management of pipeline investment projects
Basis for statement of these processes is the system of strategic objects and target indicators. Therefore,before proceeding to the formulation of strategic management processes, we develop a strategy map and balanced scorecard.
Strategy Map reflects structure of the purposes in the Company taking into account the points of view of all concerned parties: shareholders, clients, employees, managers.
The Balanced Scorecard serves as a basis for planning, controlling and the analysis of the Company activities on the strategic horizon.
In formulating strategic management processes, we are guided by the following key principles:
- Participation in strategic planning not only by the top management of the company, but also managers of all levels.
- Compliance of strategic objects and the resources which are available for their decision, due to interaction of a strategic outline with an outline of the budget management.
- Clear sharing of responsibility and organizational authority in processes of strategic management on the basis of carefully worked organizational concept.
- Ensure the implementation of strategic plans through effective management of a pipeline investment projects.
- Regularity, continuity of strategic management processes.
Our method of complex strategy development for company growth gives the customer clear and concrete results. We offer our customers form together with our experts the Balanced Score Card (BSC) and the Strategic Development Program. In a basis of a method laid ideas by Robert S. Kaplan and David P.Norton and our practical experience of work on this direction with the real organizations.
Balanced Scorecard (BSC) – it is modern highly effective technology of strategic performance management within organizations, developed by professors of Harvard University Robert S. Kaplan and David P. Norton in the 90-ies of XX century.
- The market situation demands transition from spontaneous company management to purposeful and systematic development.
- In your company there are no formulated strategic objects or their understanding by managers strongly disperses.
- In your Company there are no mechanisms of an assessment in achievement of strategic objects
- There is no “link” between Company strategic objects and system of actions for their achievement.