Development of Human-Resources policy. HR audit
Carrying out HR audit by Apercon Company will help you answer the questions: “Who manage whom, and how?”
HR audit is a set of measures to assess the current situation and staff potential. Identifies the optimal ratio between the governing and executive functioning, analyzes the effectiveness of human-resources management system.
Based on HR audit introducing new and effective methods of personnel management system.
HR audit promotes strong “departmentation”, which is ready to changes in environment, to innovations and creation of competitive advantages.
- Objective assessment of the company human-resource capacity is necessary
- There is a change of an administrative link or the CEO
- The analysis and expert assessment of an operating personnel management system is necessary
- To identify mismatches between existing staffing processes and objects of the company
- When determining key problems in the field of the human-resources management, interfering effective activity and implementation of company plans
- At determination of compliance of document management system ensuring human-resources management to tasks and requirements of production and economic activity of the company
- In developing the recommendations and proposals to the management of the company to optimize the staff management
- Overmanned and have no confidence in the necessity of such number of personnel
- The issue of investment in the company is resolved
- Launching process of a new product or service on the market
- Expansion of production
- When consolidating subsidiaries in centralized Holding
- Need for increase of management efficiency in branches or offices
Evaluate the existing system of personnel management for the preparation of solutions in the field of human-resources policy and increase of company competitiveness.
- To carry out an expert assessment of current state of human processes in the company;
- To analyze and carry out an expert assessment of an operating personnel management system;
- Identify points of disagreement between the existing HR processes and objects of the company;
- To define key problems in the field of the human-resources management, interfering effective activity and implementation of company plans;
- To define strengths of human-resources and own potentials of their development;
- To determine of compliance of document management system ensuring human-resources management to tasks and requirements of production and economic activity of the company;
- To develop the recommendations and proposals to the management of the company to optimize the staff management
- The analysis of documents, internal regulations, orders and executive orders on staff;
- Interviews with divisional managers(the priority directions of HR work);
- SWOT analysis;
- Interview with divisional managers concerning personnel work, human-resources management: problems, difficulties, evaluation of HR department work;
- Interview and carrying out group work with the staff of HR department;
- Delphi approach/Expert evaluation method;
- Group discussions and design;
- Content analysis;
The main document on the results of the audit will be Staffing Report. The Report will give an expert evaluation of personnel management system for each block of research and recommendations for optimizing the management staff of the company.